27.1.11

For Knitting Sweaters and Braiding Hair?

I was thrilled to hear that Blick Arts Supply had a location in my city. Utretcht is okay but its inventory is limited and Michael's Craft Store is a distance away from my home. At Blick's grand opening, I surveyed the store loading up my cart- sketch books for hair sketches, pencils for distinguishing colors, and yarn for braiding.

Now, I know what you are thinking. Why in the world would anyone want to wear yarn in their hair. For anyone who has not had the experiencing of wearing yarn braids, I will tell you that it is easier to use than synthetic hair, and the older it gets, the better it looks. It is the perfect option for individuals who aspire to wear locs but aren't quite ready to loc their hair.


The yarn used in this video is Red Heart Super Saver black acrylic yarn. 
You can purchase it @ Michael's Craft Store. 

MyLikes